These are what was used on the front end of older vehicles and actually still some of the bigger trucks today. It’s the main pivot point for the spindle that your wheel bolts to instead of ball joints. Originally this was actually a steel pin where the wheel was mounted to the suspension.
In the newer automotive designs that use ball joints, they no longer have this king pin. However the term may still be used for the axis around which the wheels pivot.
In order to change these out, you need to have a king pin press and reamer to get them reinstalled. Some are made now with a plastic retainer in that you don’t need the reamer. On the steel retainers you do still need the reamer.
If its king pins or ball joints that you’re looking for, Clickonautoparts.com is here to help. We’ve got access to warehouses all over the US ready to ship your part normally on the same day. The warranty we have with these parts is the best in the business. Compare our price with the others and we are sure you will make Clickonautoparts.com your #1 auto parts store.
- TomTom ONE 130S - $149.99
- This GPS has Text-to-Speech for spoken street names, EasyPort mount, Plug & go, Help Me! menu, Map Share technology, RDS-TMC traffic ready, TomTom HOME software, and much more.
- Kenwood CD AM/FM Radio - $76.69
- This car radio has a front-panel aux input, 3-band equalizer, 6 preset tone curves, preamp outputs, 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels System Q sound control, detachable face, and much more.
- Cockpit Gauge Cluster - $31.50
- What every enthusiast needs to know - time, temperature and humidity - in a classic and elegant design. Ideal for the garage, the office or the den. Equipped to tell you the time, temperature and humidity. Wall mount or table top use. Fully assembled with batteries included.
- Straight 6 Surge Protector - $22.50
- The John Bull Garage 'Straight 6' Surge Protector has 6 Outlets with a 4 foot heavy duty cord. Aluminum valve cover design with wrinkle finish. Looks great in the workshop, garage or in the office.